Audits are all about Checks, Controls and assurance; which may be complied statutorily or even be held voluntarily by the entity to assure the true view of business in terms of finance. It is a necessity to protect your business and encourage it to thrive. Early warnings, open communication and pragmatic resolution of issues are the essential features of the approach adopted by ATAC. You can rely on us for end to end audits and assurance services. Be it related to about Financial Statements, business processes or Information Technology.
Be in a position of strength.
The audits that we conduct include:
- Internal Audit - Focus is to ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over central control areas, and conformity with internal operating policies and standard guidelines are among the many focus areas.
- Compliance Audit - Conducting Audit as per applicable Tax Laws like Tax Audit as Income Tax Act, GST Audit as per GST Act, Company Audit as per Company Act etc.
- Management Audit - To assess and thoroughly test the systems, methods and policies followed by an entity's management in the administration. We study and prepare a strategic plan for the optimal function of available resources, to maximize employee and organisational improvement.
- Due Diligence - This is required mostly by Investor / Lenders including banks and financial institutions called Financial due diligence for evaluating the performance of a business. It is also a deep analysis but with most concern towards the financial positions of the company. Our dedicated team gives full satisfaction in this type of service and helping them to carry out important decisions based on these reports.
Besides these core audit services, we undertake specially customized assignments:
- Investment documents (submitted by employee to employer) verification & Audit.
- Stock Audit & Analysis.
- Process / Transaction Audit.
- Audit Assistance Service – Preparation of audit files, dealing with Auditor and resolving their queries.